DIVERSITY WORKING GROUP REPRESENTATIVE (4 seats)
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Working Group Representatives will represent the master’s students interest and perspectives at the Working Group table. The Representative will work with the Working Group to develop concrete actions in the five priority areas:
- Identify ways to create greater Black and Indigenous representation among our students, staff and faculty
- Provide greater financial assistance and support to Black and Indigenous students
- Integrate Black and Indigenous perspectives into our curriculum and learning
- Strengthen our engagement with external stakeholders to overcome systemic anti-Black and anti-Indigenous racism.
- Foster a culture of active allyship with Black and Indigenous communities at Schulich.
Requirements & Details
- Attends Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Working Group meetings
- Available for academic term until end of April 2020
- May hold other GBC elected positions